I have a big secret that I have kept from you...
I'm going to reveal all tomorrow....
To be honest, I'm a bit scared to tell you...
While I bite a bit of my nail off deciding how to put it to you tomorrow I procrastinated and started to look at booking my Mum in to a spa for Mother's Day this Sunday.
It got me thinking about how my Mum has influenced my life, both directly and indirectly.
Can you relate?
You see I always saw my Mum as a stay-at-home-farming-mum. She was always there when I got the bus home from school. Yet never in the house as she was always outside with an animal or a plant; farming.
I always thought she never had a job.
It wasn't until recently I realised she has the best 'job' in the world for her!
- She set's her own schedule.
- She has got to be there for me growing up, every single day.
- Everyday she works on her craft; testing, perfecting and being creative.
- She's had some hard days when animals have died and some glorious days when they have given brith and multiplied her business.
- She has the freedom to go to the shops when she wantsand has NO idea about rush-hour traffic or the term 'being late for work'.
- If it rains she doesn't 'work', if she's sick she sleeps in and gets better.
- Lunch is when she's hungry, not at a set time; and always home made.
- And all her profit is HERS. She decides to re-invest in more animals or plants, or buy herself a new car.
How cool is that?
Want a life like that?
And when you ask her 'how's work' she promptly replies - 'I wouldn't know, I've never worked a day in my life!'.
You see, my mother is an entrepreneur through and through.
And once I could see that I was so inspired to be just like my Mum!
Can you honestly say 'I've never worked a day in my life!'?
How amazing would that be?
I am here to say it can be your reality too.
Do you think you can?
I believe in you!
I can show you how...stay tuned....
P.S. Still wondering how to tell you this big secret tomorrow... stay tuned and keep an eye on your inbox....
P.P.S. Meet Leanne - She's a mum too creating a lifestyle where she can be with her kids, work her own hours and overcome the tech demon in her - have a listen below...